- what am I doing to help others to unleash their inner artists?
- what "handicap" do I use as an excuse to not paint? How can I get past this?
- do I ever treat others condescendingly because they are different than me?
- how many times have I met someone and not gotten past their outside to the real person inside?
- And it makes me ashamed to say "I can't."
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
I just read the most amazing book: Flying Colors. It's about an artist who figured out a way for severely disabled people to paint; about the amazing talent they had, and how hard they had to fight for their art to be taken seriously. As soon as I read the last page, I flipped the book open to read it over again immediately -- it was that great! It made me think several things:
Posted by french toast girl at 5:41 PM