Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Baby news....Our checkup today revealed that the baby is fine and healthy, but in the breech position. The doctor thinks that there’s not too much of a chance that he is going to flip around because he’s (or she's) very well-settled where he is and getting bigger all the time. The alternative is that we can wait and see what happens, but there is a good chance right now that I’ll definitely need a c-section and I would REALLY like to avoid that if possible. So, at the doctor’s recommendation, we’re going into the hospital Friday morning (yup, Valentine's Day) to see if they can turn the baby around. The only thing is that there's a possibility that I could go into labor.... in which case we'd have a very special Valentine! So….. please pray for all of us on Friday, Valentine’s Day, that everything will work out the way it’s supposed to, whatever that may be. No matter what happens or when it happens (the baby could be born Friday or in 3 weeks – who knows!) we’ll be ready to welcome this new little baby.

No comments: